Yesterday I had less than 200, and now I have 202. Huh.
Anyways, thank you all for following me, even though most of you guys don’t even read my posts. But hey, it’s clicking that button that counts! Even though you only follow me in hopes of me noticing your blog (which some of them I do click on if they spark my interest enough).
So what am I going to do? Absolutely nothing except acknowledge this fact. Sure I could give out art, but I have no time, and I care more about how active you guys are, than the high amount of likes on a post of my follower amount. So having a lot of “followers” isn’t enough for me to start something huge.
BUT I’ll be nice and list people who have actually commented the most on my posts, and their blogs because I care about the people who care about me :^)
- Marina – You followed me pretty later compared to most people, but you still managed to be the top commenter! WOOT.
- Luka Puka – shit i still need to finish that icon. i have no motivation to draw. also you’re a stalker.
- Chasano – I would link your blog if you had one. Also nice current display picture.
- Susan – I’M SORRY SUGAR MOMMY also mystic messenger doesn’t work. still. pls make more gaming with susan posts those were one of the few things i was looking forward to
- Sindyblue – I need to messsage you on steam more often, but you’re only in the mornings when I’m busy.
- Boltie – To be honest I don’t recall you commenting a lot, but hey, you made it on this list so congratulations!
Also, have a little bonus story where I feel like utter shit:
I have a friend who had been talking to a 28 year old man online for a month. They had a thing. She’s fucking my age, 15. They stopped talking around two days ago, but apparently the dude did cocaine, drinks, smokes, had sex with multiple girls, even had his own child that he’s not allowed to see, and even asked her for nudes one time when he was drunk.
Now, she’s talking to another guy that’s 27. Fuck, I feel like this is partially my fault. Recently I have been getting her to stop this bullshit, but she won’t listen.
Before she met the 28 year old, she told me how she liked older men. Like, late twenties or early thirties. She’s afraid of being judged, though. Me, being a “considerate” friend decided to tell her that I would support her relationship, regardless of the age difference. Thus… later that day she began talking to older men online.
As long as she doesn’t send nudes or see them in real life, I suppose she’s fine, but one day she might go missing and I will have a general idea of what happened.