I already typed out this story in BRD, so to make me less bored, I will say this in point form.
- A month ago our class had an assignment to sell an element from the periodic table.
- I did chlorine. I had so little information, so on my poster I drew a bunch of pretty ladies.
- I jokingly told my friends that I’ll get sales because of said pretty ladies. And I will get good marks for it.
- Forward one month later when my teacher finally finished grading, my teacher told all of us that she was disappointed. Most people did terrible.
- We got our assignments back.
- I got 100% on it.
- I swear, THE PRETTY LADIES WORKED.
LESSON LEARNED: PRETTY LADIES DO HELP EYYYYYYYY