Welcome to a new series I suppose, where I talk about I’d like something more if they had these certain traits! Since most people who follow me like Fantage and knew me because I used to admin a semi famous Fantage blog, I feel like it’d be fitting to make a post based off of Fantage! Let’s begin.
I’d like Fantage more if…
- They had better pixel artists. The one we have now isn’t very… Good. At all.
- They made more black hairs. We have so many shades of brown and blonde, where’s the black? If anyone payed attention to my outfits on other virtual worlds I play on (which you shouldn’t because then you’d be a major stalker), you’d notice that I always make my avatar look like myself! Unfortunately, most clothes I’d wear in real life… Aren’t in Fantage, at all. (If you want to see what I’d wear, just stalk my Gaia Online profile.)
- There was a legitimate trading system, because in all honesty I’m tired of people posting about them getting scammed, or hearing about scammers. This issue could be solved so quickly if Fantage placed in trading again…
- If they added graphs and charts for items, like they do on Gaia. Show off the average pricing bought for an item, and the lowest listing at the moment! Have it be different compared to starred and coined items. Then, more people will actually know what to sell it for and what to buy it for.
- If everyone wasn’t so annoying, and tried acting all popular when they know they’d be made fun of at school if they told people they play Fantage. :^)
- They took more time to make good events. I’d be fine with less events, as long as they’re unique!
- There’s more things to do than just dress up. I mean, all we do is sit by each other… Talk to people, and dress in non creative outfits. Way to go us!
Disclaimer: This is my opinion, if it wasn’t so obvious enough.