So basically I’m supposed to make a symbol that’s important to me. Most people make a collage (I mean, a symbol is just something that has meaning.) It’s supposed to have ten different images, two of which are faith related. (Faith meaning you believe in things without proof.)
So far my collage consists of:
- My baby photo (my beginning, what I looked like when I first came to the world)
- A drawing of a hamster (my first pet that I loved dearly and recently passed away)
- A birdie used for badminton (badminton is the only sport I enjoy, I’m good at, and the first sport team I made in.)
- A graduation hat on top of books (represents education, and I value education with all of my heart. Without it, how do we all have futures? Learning is life.)
- A staircase to heaven (“I believe in heaven.” In all honesty, I’m actually an atheist but I respect other people’s religions, and since I go to a Catholic school obviously I have to act like I’m a Christian.)
And I’m going to add….
- A tree (to represent nature, since we humans are apart of it)
- A brain (because I have faith in my memory, I believe in what it tells me.)
- My pen tablet (IT’S LITERALLY MY BABY THAT’S WHERE I DO MY FAVOURITE HOBBY, DRAWING!)
And I need to add two more things. Anyone know what else I should add? It has to be important to me though. I’m literally out of ideas. Thanks!
If anyone comes with good ideas, I’ll draw them a messy sketch (sorry barely any time haha) so there’s an incentive to helping me.