I like to eat, my favourite colour is purple, I was added as admin a long time ago but never got around to posting until now, and I like Anna because she’s the cutest person ever. ❤
In fact, I think she’s so cute that I want to tell you all our love story.
So it just so happens that one day we were both on the same cruise around the world. We actually were staying in the cabins next to each other, so we pretty frequently saw each other and eventually I greeted her. She was pretty friendly and started talking openly since I took the first leap and approached her. We got to be very close friends, and we still had another week or so on the cruise, so we got really comfortable with each other. Eventually, I invited her to my cabin where we would talk and be together in private. Sooner or later, we started to hug out of nowhere and assumed we were dating. It was just nonstop hugging and holding hands in private when we were on the cruise, and when it ended, guess what? We were nextdoor neighbours in our town. The odds of that were so slim but it’s true (I promise)!
Jk, that was bs. We met through a mutual friend named Josh who introduced us to each other because we had the same interest in Pokemon at the same time. Later, Josh became a twit, got into drugs, and unfriended us on Facebook and whatnot, basically an overall douche. Soon after, we started getting along really well and started dating each other. I was actually too shy and she’s the one who asked first, tbh. And we’ve been strong (occasionally on and off, but y’know, never you mind that) for almost three years now. :’)
So here’s some more info about me if you’re interested!
- I’m NOT a weeaboo. :^)
- I don’t play Fantage
- I do like “slice of life” types of anime.
- I do like vidya gaming, and even occasionally uploading YouTube videos and streaming.
- I love all sorts of food and want to try even more someday (except Italian).
- I’m fairly tall and have a deep voice.
- I’m an introvert.
- Obviously, I’m taken.
- I’m Russian (Asian, not Eastern European), however I’ve gotten rid of any hints of accents.
- I love adorable and cute things, even though I’m a “manly man” (-Anna).
- I want to be an orthopedic surgeon so I can help people (plus the pay is really good).
- All I want in life is to make Anna happy.
- I don’t like reading, though sometimes something will catch my eye and I’ll be willing to read it anyway.
That’s all Anna and I can think of right now, so if you have any other questions about me, feel free to ask! I promise, I don’t bite.
Usually, unless you’re tasty.
To finish up my post, have one of my favourite drawings Anna has made of me so far!