To be honest I’m not exactly sure what award this is supposed to be, but thank you mangos for nominating me! I’ve never been nominated before, so let’s do this!
1. What was the first anime you’ve ever watched?
To be honest I’m not exactly sure. Unsure if it was Megaman NT Warrior, Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, or whatever anime was airing when I was like three years old. The first anime I’ve completed though was Full Metal Alchemist!
2. Do you like Baking?
I suck at it. Really badly, so no.
3. Can you solve a Rubik’s cube?
There are actually tips on the internet on how to solve them, tons of them. I would know how to solve one if I wanted to, but in the end it’s just a puzzle and I hate puzzle games. TL;DR: No.
4. If you were an anime character from the latest anime you’ve watched, who would you be? And why?
I’m not too sure. The last anime I’ve watched is Hetalia, and I’m nothing like any character in the show. Probably the closest would be one of the Asian countries since I fit a lot of Asian stereotypes (and I AM Asian myself.) If you’d ask me who I’d want to be, I’d want to be Russia. I’d be cute, scary, and filled with power. Mwahahaha…..
5. What is your favorite book and why?
I hate reading books. So I don’t have one.
6. Are you scared of bugs/insects? Which ones?
I’m scared of all insects besides butterflies, ladybugs, and flies. (That’s all I can think of right now.) I’m especially terrified of silverfish, EW.
7. Which is better, electronics or food?
I need food to live, literally. Electronics is simply entertainment. I’m taking survival for this one.
8. What inspired you to start blogging?
To be very honest with you, I made a blog last year, BUT it was for school. So I did have WordPress before then. I also made it with a different account. You can find it over here. Yes, my name is completely different since I used a fake one (school told us that we couldn’t use our real names.) You can also see my friend’s blogs. (None of us use those blogs outside of school though.) Moving on task… Rop awhile ago was hiring staff. I was really bored and had a ton of free time so I figured, “why not give it a go?” Out of the three people who entered, I won. So yeah, started blogging because of that. I made a personal blog because there are a lot of things I wanted to blog about, however it wouldn’t be Fantage related and I don’t want to get off task on that blog (it actually annoys me when Fantage blogs do that.)
9. What is your favorite hairstyle? (ponytail, down, pigtails, etc.)
I like my hair down the most.
10. Are you more of a tomboy-ish girl or a girly girl?
Well you see, I don’t shave (only my armpits because it’s proven that armpits smell worse if it’s not shaved), I don’t care at all about how I look, I hate makeup and nail polish, I wore a suit on my grade eight graduation instead of a dress, the answer is obvious.
11. Would you rather be murdered or murder someone?
I’d choose to murder serial killers, since they’ve already ended tons of lives already, and they have not helped society in any way, only harm it. If I had to kill an innocent person, I’d rather be murdered.
Eleven facts about me:
- I have very very very very very dark brown long hair. (It’s so dark, it looks black. But if you look at it carefully, it’s brown.)
- I only like my fruit juice if it’s 100% pure fruit. Other than that, I can’t stand it.
- When I’m older I really want a pet chicken, a pet pig, some fish, some turtles and two dogs.
- When I was younger, I usually used the username “SuperAnna01.” After I stopped using that, I used “AnnaTendo.” Unfortunately I found another person who used that username (I still have a better claim of it, but it saddens me that someone else had come up with it as well,) so I decided to name myself AnnaArso. Anna is obviously my name, and Arso stands for Arsonist. Arsonist is someone who burns stuff up, basically. (Buildings, trees, vehicles, etc.) I’m not a criminal, but I think fire is beautiful. Which is why the url for this blog is, “ilikeblueflames.”
- I’m less than five feet tall. CURSE MY ASIAN GENES! I would be specific but you guys would laugh at me. (Yes, I’m a midget and I’m going into highschool.)
- I haven’t grown ever since 5th grade.
- I’m a really messy person. My room is a mess.
- I got the best grades in my graduating class. (I got the award which means that.) I also got the math award, like a typical Asian should.
- Pomeranians are my favourite breed of dog.
- I only have a pet hamster, and my brother claims that he makes demonic noises at night. I don’t know what he’s talking about to be honest.
- I sleep talk and do a lot of weird things when I sleep. I haven’t slept walked yet!
So I’m going to nominate…
My past self, who owns the blog TendoReviews
Freddy Fazbear from Five Nights at Freddy’s. He probably owns a blog in an alternate universe about stalking security guards.
My pet hamster, Sam. I bet she totally owns a blog.
Olaf from Frozen. C’mon, he’s probably blogging about summer right now.
And melting to death.
President Obama. I bet blogging is his secret hobby and doesn’t want anyone to know.
Whatever future blog my boyfriend makes, if he makes one. In an alternate universe there will be one!
My favourite eraser. I think he owns a blog about how to reach enlightenment.
Anyone else who is reading this! ;D
(Just letting you guys know that I’ll never, ever nominate/tag people seriously. BUT THE RULES DIDN’T SAY THEY HAD TO BE ACTUAL BLOGS, JUST BLOGGERS! I STILL GET THE AWARD, SUCKERS!)
- Do you love animals?
- Do you accept Santa Claus, the saviour shining in the darkness and holding the one answer for hope to all those who cry out for help as your god?
- If you had an infinite amount of wishes, what is the first thing you’ll wish for?
- What is the best part about blogging?
- What is something that you hate that a lot of people like?
- If you could change something about this world, what would you change?
- Did you ever become a blogger in hopes of making money?
- How many views on average do you get a month on your blog?
- What’s the strangest search term someone has searched on your blog?
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you’ll do with the money?
- What did you think of the second question that I asked? (You guys all know that’s the best question, without a doubt.)
So yes, I shall rightfully claim this award as mine. Good day everyone!